Thursday, August 20, 2009

Baby Showers Are Fun

I adore baby showers. Especially if I'm hosting them.I found these vintage-y plastic rose cupcake toppers at one of my favorite Esty shops "Hey YoYo" http://www.heyyoyo.etsy.com/ again. In addition to being fabulously cute, I plan to reuse them for something crafty....
I made flower pens with silk flowers and floral tape which doubled as table decor as well as writing utensils for games. They are the ones in the vintage coffee cups on the table.


My antique china cabinet, which I treasure beyond words, has decided to not let me unlock it. The skeleton key/lock has worked for years but all of sudden it has decided not to...and it has my punch bowl hostage. So I had to find a replacement for the party punch. Luckily Publix carries these chic sparkling berry French Lemonades. Served over ice in my dollar-store find (.50 each to be exact) classic green-glass mini coke glasses, it was treat, and much better than the punch I had intended to serve. So take that you criminal china cabinet...does anyone know a good hostage-negotiator/skeleton key expert?











No comments: