Friday, August 21, 2009

We Love Oatland Island Wildlife Center

In addition to charming animals, there's this spooky building in the process of renovation. I am entranced with this building and stare intently through the windows whenever I get the chance.
You know you want to touch his beard...



Hard day in the barnyard?



MMmmm...mmm, good stuff.



They love Oatland too. The boy was a little frightened of the tree...but not of the cougar exhibit. Me...afraid of the cougar especially the glint in his eye when he gazed at my tender morsels (aka my children)... but he was ensconced in a protected enclosure and we felt completely safe from his appetite.



My Girl's favorite chicken. I think it's the rakish way the red-flappy thing hangs over it's face that she finds endearing.





No comments: