Monday, August 3, 2009

A Blueberry BBQ

We drove out to the country recently for a party. The theme was "Beer, Blueberries, and BBQ!"
The kids enjoyed the Blueberry Pickin and my husband enjoyed the Beer Drinkin and I just enjoyed being with my family, happy and healthy!



There was much discussion about just exactly HOW to best pick the berries and then which berries to ALLOW into the bucket, they had to pass a riqorous exam by the eldest child....

Our host made Blueberry Lemonade....


He loved it, hence the purple moustache.........




There was an ancient cat on the premises...if cat's could talk I would love to sit down on a cool front porch with a glass of Blueberry Lemonade and listen to her stories.








1 comment:

bighouse graphix said...

Loved having all of you at the get together and looking forward to the next one. Great shots. Wish I had photos of those cupcakes you made. mmmmm mmmm.

Yeah, pixie is around 17, thats like what 119 people years. Old.